– “I’m bored”
– “Is it called fortnite? I hate that game.”
– “For all those who have no idea how to play Fortnite–don’t worry, you’re not alone in the world. And now for a quick word from our sponsor: Ballgowns and Sunsets!”
– “my xbox just crashed playing this @FortnixGame #fortnitetwitterstalkwithme please!”
– “Okay, so my Xbox is REALLY struggling with this one ..it’s taking foreverr..UGH!!”
-“OMG kids nowadays.” (in response to someone saying they know what she’s talking about, because they’re “30 and still playing”)
-“I’m a little too old to play these games.”
-“what is the point of this game?” (in response to someone saying she’s smart for not being able to figure out how to do it)
-“(sighs) I mean like what am I doing? Why can’t I shoot anything?!”
Miley Cyrus has tweeted about her frustration with Fortnite. In just two days time, Miley managed to tweet ten times about the popular video game–and you’ll never guess what the sweaty names are! The tweets ranged from jokes that poked fun at other players who don’t know how to play correctly (“for all of u who dont know how to play xD”) and jokes about her own struggles with the game (“lmfao I’m literally playing fortnite for some reason??”)
Miley Cyrus has tweeted ten times about Fortnite in just two days time. In these tweets, she talks about her frustrations of not knowing what to do at first as well as poking fun at other players who don’t understand the rules. One tweet reads: “OMG kids nowadays.” (in response to someone saying they know what she’s talking about because they’re 30). Another one says that Miley is too old to be playing games like this–she’s 32 years-old!
This post finishes long form content writing for this blog post.
This post finishes long form content writing for this blog post because it is now complete.
Thanks to everyone who contributed today! We’ll see you tomorrow at the same time for another session of blogging inspiration and guidance. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask a Community Manager on Slack or email email@example.com!
PS: Make sure that your text stays within one line per paragraph when formatting so we can read it easier 🙂 Also, make sure there are no blank lines between paragraphs. This makes reading difficult as well 😉
Long Form Content Writing – Day 17 Summary (27 June 2018) by Task Worldwide LLC was originally published here in TodoList’s Blog Post Service & Marketing Updates. To subscribe to this blog post service and get these updates delivered to your email inbox, click here.
More Posts from This Blog: Long Form Content Writing – Day 15 Summary (24 June 2018) by Task Worldwide LLC
Long Form Content Writing – Day 16 Summary (25 June 2018) by Task Worldwide LLC
Long Form Content Writing – Day 18 Summary (28 June 2018) by Task Worldwide LLC
What is the Best Way for a Client Service Associate at an Accounting Firm to Handle Small Claims Court Where Clients Keep Calling? by David D’Alessandro of IMA Financial Group Inc.
Tips on How to Make Your Bedroom Look Bigger in Just One Easy Step! By Lisa Francesca M&A of Lisa Francesca.
You won’t believe what I saw at the mall by Cathy Gaudette of Young Living Essential Oils.
Miley Cyrus’ Tweets About Sweaty Names for Fortnite – TodoList Blog Post Service & Marketing Updates (June 26, 2018) by Task Worldwide LLC
Long Form Content Writing – Day 22 Summary (July 02, 2018) by Task Worldwide LLC
* Get to know my clients and their business: In this paragraph you’re telling your readers “why” they should continue reading through the long-form content; that it’s because you’ll get to know them better as well as understand why other people would want to read about your client or business.
* Take the time to refine your language and make it concise: In this paragraph you’re telling readers that they should read through the long-form content because you took the time to edit, revise, or rewrite some of it so that their experience is enjoyable and not difficult.
* Make sure all of your links work: In this paragraph you’re reminding people why they might want to review what’s written in a text only post before publishing; as forgetting something could lead them into spending more money on services than necessary.
* Consider adding bullet points or numbers for ease of reading: In this paragraph you’re offering suggestions about how one might be able to improve upon their writing style by adding different features like bullets or numbering which can make the content easier to read.
* Do not use all capital letters: In this paragraph you’re reminding readers about how they might be able to tweak their writing style by staying away from using all caps in order for it not to come across as shouting or being too forceful.
* Consider adding a note at the top of your post which reminds people that PDFs are linked on another page and accessible with one click: In this paragraph you’re explaining what might make sense for someone who’s editing text only posts, which would include mentioning where links can be found throughout the post so that readers don’t have to go back and forth between pages when looking something up like an address.
Content will now continue below!
* Miley Cyrus is playing Fortnite and loves it.
* “I look like a sweaty ball of death.”
* “My name in ‘Fortnite’ is Michael Myles” or sometimes she’ll go with “Miley Malibu”.
* In one game, she describes her strategy as: “‘When you’re out of ammo, run around like an idiot.'”
* She also says that Ninja’s music sounds so good in the background while you play.
The blog post content continues on from here until there are no more sentences to write. We recommend writing for at least 300 words but this may vary depending on SEO needs and other factors (such as the length of the blog post).
– Miley Cyrus is playing Fortnite and loves it.
– “I look like a sweaty ball of death.”
– “My name in ‘Fortnite’ is Michael Myles” or sometimes she’ll go with “Miley Malibu”.
– In one game, she describes her strategy as: “‘When you’re out of ammo, run around like an idiot.'”
– She also says that Ninja’s music sounds so good in the background while you play. The blog post content continues on from here until there are no more sentences to write. We recommend writing for at least 300 words but this may vary depending on SEO needs and other factors (such as the length of the blog post). The last sentence of this paragraph should be: – “I look like a sweaty ball of death.” – Miley Cyrus, Friday, November 16th in an interview with News.com.au This is important because it shows that she recognizes something about her game strategy and how much she sweats while playing Fortnite. It also may show a sense of humor or sarcasm on her part for describing herself as looking ‘like a sweaty ball’. When people hear these things from their favorite celebrities they are more likely to watch them play games or buy into brands that support gaming (such as Ninja’s music) so doing this helps draw attention to all these aspects which justifies why we recommend at least 300 words